1. Strive to become Spirituality, Mentally and Physically sound
2. Pick up a book preferable non-fiction. Read about your history, read about your nations history. Read about others history. Read about innovation, positive and negative current events. Read about society’s “successful” and “unsuccessful”. Make an informed decision on what you believe is success, then strive to go “beyond” that level of success.
3. Make a plan to get to your desired level of success. Place yourself in the company of those that you deem successful and/or also have plans to be successful (remember this is after you have put thought and research into what you believe is success)
4. Put that plan in action, “do, do, do”
5. Revisit your situation periodically and determine if you have made improvement, how much improvement and if you are actually going in the right direction towards improvement, success or reaching your goals.
6. Minimize idle and non-productive time, you know that which is not beneficial to your plan of success, or that which is planting seeds of negativity with in you.
7. Dress for success. You cannot wear jeans and t-shirts to work and you want to be the Director. Men wear suites; ladies wear skirts.
8. Network and build relationships. It is not always about what you know but who you know.
9. Take risk. The most successful people have taken risk in their life. If you don’t take risk you will remain mediocre.
10. Be confident in yourself and your talent. You are your own asset, become what you want.
Always remember to keep it GC,
24 thoughts on “Reaching your Potential 101”
Great advice! Remain confident, don’t be afraid to take risks, and learn from your mistakes. These things seems so obvious and easy in theory but in practice it is very difficult to obtain. As long as u trust and believe these things at all times, you continue to have the ability to strive towards meeting your potential.
Man honestly I was having some job problems and I know it can be hard but thanks for the info it is well appreciated.
I was reading this article in men’s magizine that was talking about the way you should keep your facial based on your job like what appropriate what are your thoughts?
thanks for the great post!http://www.creditocartao.net
there’s no doubt that your blog has the best explanation on this matter. thanks for all you’ve done.http://www.divulgaemail.com
definitely alright article.http://www.kitsucesso.com
This article is a great addition to your article base. I will use some of the pointers!
I love your fantastic web site. Just what I was searching for!
Best regards, Ron
My Fitness Tips blog http://www.intervalstraining.net
some of your articles are so well written that looks like poetry. congratulations.http://www.divulgaemail.com
nice review over herehttp://www.kitsucesso.com
so many info, thanks a lot.http://www.nomedodominio.com
magazine is a kind of thing about which i want a lot of information, and i am very thankful of this site which gives me lot of information regarding jrf. i loved it.http://www.clubedebeneficios.net
your website is very popular, because of the amount of good posts.http://www.dedetizador.com
I simply desired to thank you so much once more. I do not know the things that I might have used in the absence of the tricks shown by you relating to such a subject. It became a very horrifying issue in my opinion, nevertheless coming across a specialised way you treated the issue took me to cry with gladness. I will be grateful for your service and in addition have high hopes you realize what a great job that you are accomplishing instructing some other people using your websites. I am sure you haven’t met all of us.
Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!
Its good as your other content : D, thanks for putting up.
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact used to be a entertainment account it. Look advanced to more introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep in touch?
Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all Iâ€™ll be subscribing for your rss feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!
Very interesting topic, thanks for posting.
It is indeed my belief that mesothelioma will be the most dangerous cancer. It has unusual characteristics. The more I really look at it the harder I am confident it does not behave like a true solid tissue cancer. If mesothelioma is often a rogue viral infection, in that case there is the probability of developing a vaccine and offering vaccination for asbestos uncovered people who are vulnerable to high risk with developing upcoming asbestos relevant malignancies. Thanks for expressing your ideas about this important ailment.
I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me recognise in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.
I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.
Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I’m very glad to see such excellent info being shared freely out there.