At times a person must be willing to step away from what may seem normal to them. Success, as is beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. However some are in situations where the surrounding success may in actuality be failure on a larger scale. Many use the excuse that only God can judge, yes he will have the final judgement, but society does dictate on ground level. If Criminals are determined as successful in your social environment then it is quite likely you will inspire to be a Criminal. On the otherside of that if nobody in your social environment is obtaining high school diplomas, once one achieves a high school diploma, they may be fooled to believe that with just that diploma in hand the good times are awaiting. The continuous seeking of knowledge and self betterment should be of priority to everyone. Trying to improve your situation is not being “unsatisfied”, however it is the realization that we can all strive to do better in some aspect of our lives. Weather that improvement is strictly for self or for the greater good.
Some advice for the young gentleman (and lady’s) of the times.
1. Strive to become Spirituality sound
2. Pick up a book preferable non-fiction. Read about your history, read about you nations history. Read about others history. Read about society’s “successful” and “unsuccessful”. Make an informed decision on what you believe is success, then strive to go “beyond” that level of success.
3. Make a plan to get to your desired level of success. Place your self in the company of those that you deem successful or also have plans to be successful (remember this is after you have put thought and research into what you believe is success)
4. Put that plan in action, “do , do, do”
5. Revisit your situation periodically and determine if you have made improvement, how much improvement and if you are actually going in the right direction towards improvement, success or reaching your goals.
6. Minimize idle and non-productive time, you know that which is not beneficial to your plan of success, or that which is planting seeds of negativity with in you.
We challenge you to finish this sentence! “Success feels like………”