(Said in your best Suge Knight voice) If you don’t want your woman dancing at the office party, all on ya Facebook, shifting through your twitter friends and ish…..apply your gentleman-ness appropriately. Ok, here are some hard lines for the Gentleman when it comes to what to accept from the opposite sex. Basically if your women does any of these….you should let her go, looks like another love TKO!
0. If she doesn’t put God first….let her go!!!!!
1. If your Woman looks through your cellphone with the “intent” to find out who you have been communicating with, or to see whose in your contact list…let her go.
2. If you tell your woman you are going some where, say out with friends, church, to the grocery store, to work..etc…and she calls and/or text you “Where You at”….let her go…(she already knows where you are at..you told her before you left)
3. If you have to tell your woman what you desire in a relationship more than 3 times and she does not get the drift or is not implementing the change….let her go!
4. If she is not giving you the goose at a rate that is appropriate to you…let her go!
6. If she don’t——-, you know what i just said, definitely let her go!
7. If she wears grandma draws to bed…..let her go.
8. If she is significantly in different shape then when you first met her, with no other excuse except laziness…..let her go! (kids are not a excuse)
9. If she don’t follow your lead, let her go!
10. If she doesn’t put God first….let her go!!!!!
Gentlemen be Gentlemen, but don’t let your woman get over on you. The harsh reality is Good Women don’t do things like the above mentioned. Furthermore if your Woman is doing this, she can be easily replaced. Seriously the only chicks that are not replaceable are Beyonce and….Yup, that’s about it. Signing off