1. Strive to become Spirituality, Mentally and Physically sound
2. Pick up a book preferable non-fiction. Read about your history, read about your nations history. Read about others history. Read about innovation, positive and negative current events. Read about society’s “successful” and “unsuccessful”. Make an informed decision on what you believe is success, then strive to go “beyond” that level of success.
3. Make a plan to get to your desired level of success. Place yourself in the company of those that you deem successful and/or also have plans to be successful (remember this is after you have put thought and research into what you believe is success)
4. Put that plan in action, “do, do, do”
5. Revisit your situation periodically and determine if you have made improvement, how much improvement and if you are actually going in the right direction towards improvement, success or reaching your goals.
6. Minimize idle and non-productive time, you know that which is not beneficial to your plan of success, or that which is planting seeds of negativity with in you.
7. Dress for success. You cannot wear jeans and t-shirts to work and you want to be the Director. Men wear suites; ladies wear skirts.
8. Network and build relationships. It is not always about what you know but who you know.
9. Take risk. The most successful people have taken risk in their life. If you don’t take risk you will remain mediocre.
10. Be confident in yourself and your talent. You are your own asset, become what you want.
Always remember to keep it GC,