In light of the recent election results and the hard, brutal fight for the Job of President of the United States let’s get some things clear…….Obama or any president won’t save you, you are responsible for your selves.
On a side note FDR (Franklin Delano Roosevelt) did do a great job of saving people, but these are different times.
Here is a list of items, situations, clichés and just plain stupidness that will keep you in the same place you were 4 years ago. You, also are likely to be in the same place or worst 4 years from now.
1. You take the new legalized states marijuana laws to heart and start smoking Mary Jane like a chain smoker.
2. You have a “good job” one that pays the bills, etc. However, you do illegal stuff on the side (selling drugs, invading taxes, manipulating the welfare system)
3. You complain about a minimum wage job or a job that is less desirable to you, but are not doing anything to help differentiate yourself from the millions of other workers in America…..or the immigrants.
4. You’ve been getting the same undergrad degree for the last 10 years. (Yes, some people have hardcore reasons; others need to step their game up)
5. You have a sense of entitlement to life’s finer things, but are not willing to sacrifice to get them.
6. You have no “hustle”. You are too good to work at “Burger King”…but haven’t had a job or source of income in 5 years.
7. You keep having little bundles of joy (babies), but constantly complained about daycare bills with the first one.
8. You think that your degree or level of education verifies who you are.
-you look down on people with no degree.
9. You didn’t vote.
10. You’re always in the mix and know everything about everybody, but don’t understand yourself.
11. You need to focus; you’re a chef, a rapper, a songwriter, a personal trainer, real estate agent, book writer, web blogger, politician, have a full time job and two part time jobs on the side……oh, you’re an exotic dancer to?
13. You’re not preparing your kids for the future. You’re not teaching them about spirituality, finances, career choices. Little Sarah shaking her hips is only preparing her for one job……..(read end of 12.) And little John is going to be the best “wrapper” alive.
14. You immediately take defense whenever somebody says anything that could be remotely interpreted as offensive.
15. You reinforce stereotypes by your actions…you know, snapping your neck at the boss, arriving at work using “such and such” people’s time, walking out of the job because you feel disrespected (look the misspelled words that were on that report you drafted, there’s even misspelled words in this article, doesn’t mean you need to quit)
16. You keep super-sizing that number one from McDonald’s and then telling the doctor “I don’t know why I’m over weight and got high blood pressure…it just run in my family”
17. You dated Jack, because he had a little Thug in him.
18. You told Pam, “I want you to have my baby”…so she did….and now you’re mad at your Baby Mama because of what?
19. You are still harking on the excuse that you didn’t have a mother, father, grandpa, coach, etc.
20. You don’t realize that Mitt Romney is Rich…and will mostly likely be richer at the end of President Obamas term even with higher taxes. His father didn’t have a degree and life was hard for the fam during the Great Depression…Romney grew up on government subsidies (cut)…….so what’s your excuse again?
21. You will pick apart this article and defend yourself and others from infringements instead of truly looking at the issues that are at hand.